Thursday, January 5, 2012

Turquoise living room


This is my beloved turquoise living room, before it disappeared under a white paint coat, thanks to one of my mood swings! Actually, there was just an accent wall, but it made my day each morning...




This second pic was featured on Desire to inspire, which was my homepage at that time. Imagine how I felt when I opened my computer that day and there it was, my un-staged photo on one of the best 10 interior design blogs in the world!




















7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post with interesting information, I really enjoyed reading it. I must say that the subject matter is well discussed and I will definitely coming back for more. I'm gonna bookmark and share this to my friends. Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happens to be the brand and color of the paint?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paint colour is gooorrgeous! I am looking at renovating and wanna do turquoise with beechwood hardwood (med brown colour). I am dying to know the colour? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The paint color is Margarita 3D from the German company Alpina (www.alpina-farben.de)

      Delete
    2. Do you know and canadian or american paint colours that are the same or very similar. I really really love that colour so much, but its hard to find it. Thanks.

      Delete
    3. Sarah, perhaps the Rushing Stream from Valspar (5005-10B), from what I can see online. The turquoise that I used had a little bit of a grey tint in it and that's why the color is so soothing and doesn't hurt the eye.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...